Below are the steps to enter your spirits in the Bartender Spirits Awards.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. Register to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of spirits that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account HERE, click on my shipping label tab and print the official BSA shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the boxes at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on email@example.com
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
You can enter your spirits now and take advantage of the super early bird pricing and ship your spirits at a later stage.
The delivery address will be informed by e-mail when the payment is completed. The delivery address is in Oregon.
Please send your samples (2 bottles per entry) to BSA warehouse before 30 July2020.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
*Spirits that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
*Official BSA shipping labels MUST BE USED and are on the 'My shipping labels' section of 'My account'. You can download and print your shipping label. Please note that your reference number is on the shipping label and it is very important for BSA team to see your shipping label on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly, label each box of wine using the shipping label. Official BSA shipping labels must be used to send samples
Registration closes on July 20, 2020
Warehouse closes for samples: July 30, 2020
Judging: August 13, 2020
Winners announced: August 31, 2020
Bartender Spirits Awards gathers the top on-premise buyers, bar managers, and bartenders who have a direct influence on the US on-premise market.
Grow Your On-Premise Brand Presence In The US Market by put your spirits in front of them and get rated by Mixability, Balance & Versatility, Price, Packaging, and Taste, Mouthfeel, & Finish.
Deadline For Submission Is Approaching Fast
Leading spirits brands from around the world now have an opportunity to grow their business and gain the attention of top on-premise buyers, Bar managers, bartenders, and influencers within the U.S. on-premise industry. Time to submit your spirits in the 2020 Bartender Spirits Awards.