Winning a Bartender Spirits Award clearly demonstrates the trade how well the spirits will be perceived in the on-premise market and will give the trade a very good indicator to stock that brand.
The aim of the Bartender Spirits Awards competition is to provide independent and honest reviews for brands targeting the U.S. bar trade. The judging panel consists of some of the most renowned names in the U.S. bar industry, all of them with extensive expertise within the on-premise industry. The result will be a relevant and practical source of reference for bartenders, bar managers, bar owners and other industry professionals when making purchasing decisions for their establishments.
1. Make sure your bottles stand out with BSA bottle stickers.
2. Sign up for the participating events where BSA will promote the winning brands.
3. Show your BSA certificates and medal logos. Ensure all your retailers, importers and distributors you work with have access to BSA logos and certificates. Help them create your point of sale materials.
4. Share your win on social media with below hashtags to get RT from us and our partners.
5. Be Included in Top 100 Spirits Guide For On-Premise Industry (If you are the in the top 100) at no cost which will be distributed to thousands of on-premise professionals in the US market.
6. Show off at Tastings. Show the on-trade you mean business at generic tastings by displaying the easily recognizable logo prominently.
7. Tell the World. Obvious but it works, do a blog post listing your successes, a news release for your regular clients and suggest your generic body does the same. Include the results in your customer newsletters, place the news prominently on your website. Send us your press release and we will send it to our media partners and also post it on BTN and BevRoute.