02/04/2021 Final call to enter your spirits in the 2021 Bartender Spirits Awards. Submission closes on April 20.
The Bartender Spirits Awards will take place in San Francisco on May 17, 2021. Here’s all the information you need about how to get your spirits to us before the submission deadline of April 20, 2021.
Registration Ends: April 20, 2021
Warehouse Closes: April 23, 2021
Judging: May 17, 2021 Winners Announced: May 31, 2021
Fee (Per Spirits Entry):
Regular Pricing - $165 per spirit.
Further Quantity Discount As Below.
3 to 9 entries: 10% discount
10 to 14 entries: 15% discount
15 or more entries: 20% discount
How to enter:
STEP 1 – INITIAL SIGN UP
1. Register to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of spirits that you want to enter in the competition
STEP 2 – PAYMENT MODE
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected the offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
STEP 3 – SHIPPING
1. Log in to your account HERE, click on my shipping label tab and print the official BSA shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached to each of the boxes at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details with the competition coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Please send your samples (2 bottles per entry) to the BSA warehouse before 23 April 2021.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
*Spirits that arrive after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
*Official BSA shipping labels MUST BE USED and are on the 'My shipping labels' section of 'My account'. You can download and print your shipping label. Please note that your reference number is on the shipping label and it is very important for the BSA team to see your shipping label on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly, label each box of wine using the shipping label. Official BSA shipping labels must be used to send samples